- BUY "Nidi: nidi" by Grove Canada (Consultation with NIDI expert)
- OR:Buy the paperback book($29.95US amazon.com)or the (digital version is $6.49Canadian currency on Amazon to learn NIDI by yourself! (I will do an audio consult with you for free if you already bought the book in either version)...
- WHY?: to buy help time with Grove Canada to help understand your results...from the automatic free service at http://www.diyimaging.ca
- ABOUT:Help time with Grove Canada could be via Messenger on Facebook, Facebook audio call (free long distance thru messenger), phone conversation if audio quality of call is acceptable including hearing impaired or sign language translation service, in person if visually impaired or otherwise viably technologically disabled, in person if local to Toronto & you feel like meeting at Hazelton Lanes in the court area or some other tony location that might have decent wifi service/cellular connection...(Palm Lane restaurant is raw plant based & we could do a nice consult lunch! More for warm weather, their salads are their forte!)
- https://marybekitchen.com/ My new favorite winter restaurant is Mary Be Kitchen! You can plug in your Macbook Pro or mobile phone easily, wifi, & they have WARM food, soo HEALTHY & their hibiscus tea is strong! If we meet at 12:15 we could go for a nice walk, end up at Mary Be Kitchen, have a light lunch, & chat, even do some NIDI images on the spot since we can plug in & they don't get huffy if you hang out too long! Cost today was $30 for 2 people, total(Canadian currency-so probably $22 US)...If you take me out for lunch, I will consult for free!
- TIME: Depends...One question might take 11 minutes to answer...5 questions might take 55 minutes...Theoretically, 55 minutes, 5 questions, 5 answers, for the price of $11 dollars a question...=$55 dollars US...One consult=60 minutes...(bring a 20, a 10, a 5, a twoonie, loon=$38 canadian currency)(in US currency $40)